• To show case and recognize innovations by researchers, incubatees (University Innovation Hub and other Innovation Hubs), private companies and public agencies.
• To create a platform for presentation of academic papers, innovation illustrations and case studies focused on research and innovation.
• To champion policy discussions on innovation in Kenya.
Benefit & Impact
• Engage policy makers on the growth and support of the innovation ecosystem in Kenya.
• Create linkages between the diversity of stakeholders in the industry.
• Learn about existing innovations and inventions that benefit others.
• Support local and international collaboration in applied research by private and public innovation facilitators.
• Increase the visibility of innovations and innovators in the University of Nairobi and in Kenya.
• Stimulate and promote entrepreneurship spirit among the youth in Kenya and the region.
• Policy makers from government
• Entrepreneurs with innovations or seeking to introduce innovation in their businesses
• Corporate companies wanting to showcase latest innovations or looking to introduce new innovations that would increase productivity and profitability
• Innovators from national and regional institutions such as universities, research institutions, technical, vocational and entrepreneurial training (TVET) Institutions
• Students with innovations or interested in learning more about innovation
• Community members who have or interested in innovative ideas
• Investors, venture capitalists, international organizations and development partners.